Inscrit le: 09 Aoû 2018
Messages: 1 083
|Posté le: Mar 2 Oct - 16:02 (2018) Sujet du message: Pixologic Zbrush 2018.1 macOS
|Pixologic Zbrush 2018.1 macOS
Pixologic Zbrush 2018.1 macOS | 1.3 Gb
Pixologic has unveiled ZBrush 2018.1, the latest release to its industry-standard digital sculpting software, integrating the dynamic tessellation system from sister product Sculptris.
- Added various changes to increase ZBrush sculpting and navigation speed.
- Added 'Go To Unmasked Center' button for use with Gizmo3D center option.
- Added 'Uvb' and 'Uvbt' (UV-Box and UV-Box tiles) UV map creation options.
- Added option to export Smooth Normals with OBJ files.
- Added ZModeler Inset proportional option. (A Single Poly only. CTRL modifier)
- Added a warning when loading custom brushes with auto-masking enabled if Sculptris Pro is active.
- Added a MatCap Red Wax material so it will no longer be fully replaced when using 'Save As Startup Material'.
- Fixed Groups Border weighted smooth mode (Smooth Groups Brush).
- Fixed iCloud Photos shortcut issue.
- Fixed GoZ Photoshop Crash.
- Fixed GoZ Max has been updated to work with 3ds Max 2017, 2018, & 2019.
- Fixed double clicking not opening ZPR or ZTL files on the MacOS.
- Fixed issues with tablet pressure on MacOS.
- Fixed ZRemesher density control with Polypainting on MacOS.
- Fixed CTRL + Drag duplicated crash when using the Gizmo3D.
- Fixed issue with geometry position sliders staying active when inputting values.
- Fixed issue with lightbox not opening with large number of loaded brushes.
- Fixed issue with VDM brushes when applying with textures.
- Fixed 'Draw Transformation Border' not storing with Config.
- Fixed ZBrush not responding after restoring from minimize on MacOS.
- Fixed typing with a French keyboard on MacOS.
- Fixed importing of PNG files on MacOS.
- Fixed custom UI not storing when in full screen mode on MacOS.
- Fixed Screen Saver from activating when ZBrush is launched on MacOS.
- Fixed computer not sleeping when ZBrush is launched on MacOS.
- Fixed issue after UI is saved in window mode on Windows.
- Fixed issue of UI not being saved in fullscreen on secondary monitor on Windows.
- Fixed UV Planar smoothing UVs when applied. Now smoothing will only take place when SUV in the Tool>Geometry is enabled.
About Pixologic ZBrush 2018. ZBrush 2018 brings the concept art and creative sculpting to a new level with the integration of a new technology: Tessimation which is able to add and remove polygons on the fly and combined with brushes, it becomes Sculptris Pro. Discover a new freedom of sculpting where you can add large or tiny details to anymesh without focusing on the underlying topology.
New deformers have been added which will complete your arsenal of utilities for applying simple to complex deofrmation to your model or simply using them as a full creation tool with the new Project Primitive.
And in addition to the other additions, you will find the new PolyGroupIt plugin which makes the PolyGroups creation fast and easy, especially on hard surfaces models. Don't forget that PolyGroups are everywhere in ZBrush, from manipulation, visibility and base structure for creation tools.
New Sculptris mode with new associated brushes, new deformers, multiple copy through the Gizmo3D, PolyGroupIt, new curve stroke mode as well as updated in Decimation Master and 3D Print Hub and many other enhancements combine to speed up your workflow, making it a joy to create whatever you might imagine.
About Pixologic, Inc. Pixologic, Inc. develops, markets, and supports software tools for film and video, games, graphic design, and illustration markets. The company offers ZBrush, a graphic application aimed at simplifying the science behind generating computer graphics by providing tools that give digital artists intuitive and visual control over the digital images they create. Its application synthesizes 2D and 3D capabilities in a single stand-alone tool, which enables users to sculpt and paint with various polygons. The company sells its solution through authorized resellers, as well as online for Windows and Mac platforms. Its solution is used in movies and VFX, games, illustration, advertising, 3D printing.
Product: Pixologic ZBrush
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: MacOSX
Supported Operating Systems: MacOSX 10.8 or above
Size: 1.3 Gb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :